Sun Ho, Ho Yeow Sun, He Yao Sun

Welcome to my blog...
It's all about my all-time favourite,
Sun Ho.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Personal Touch To My Blog....SUN HO's angelic voice.

On a more personal note, I must say why I adore SUN HO.
I used to like truckloads of other artistes...some of whom, I still do like.

But SUN HO:
There's a really different sort of appeal 'bout her.

I used to struggle with depression. I remember those long nights I used to cry myself to sleep, really dreading to wake up the next day.

Yeah, you got it. Sun Ho.. her voice and her songs really did magic in my heart.
Anyways, folks, that's why i so adore her.

She is COLOURFUL!

I hate dull stuffs. I mean, you gotta check out some of the ballads of hers....
What an angelic voice SUN HO has!

But hey, she's not that one-track, boring, plain ol' jane... stuck-in-the-mud sorta artiste.

Check out China Wine, China Wine...

Oh yeah, baby.

How i love SUN HO!
Ho Yeow Sun totally makes my day. ;D

1 comment:

Sher@Sunnyday.com said...

Heh gal! Leaving my "voice-print" here :) Keep updating!